Erickson Demel & Associates, PLLC is hiring a full-time Auditor.
- Perform detailed audit procedures on financial statement account balances provided by clients in specified industries;
- Compile timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements from detailed information provided by clients;
- Perform testing of internal control functions of audit clients to ensure controls are operating properly and in compliance with industry standards;
- Provide clients with adjusting journal entries from preparation, compilation, review, and audit engagements and assist with posting to client’s books;
- Tax preparation for individuals; Preparing working trial balances for tax preparation of partnership and corporate returns.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field. Must have 6 month’s experience as accountant, staff accountant, auditor or other related position. Must have Experience with auditing and Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Bachelor’s
Experience: 6 month
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code EDA23 to: Erickson Demel & Associates, PLLC, 7800 N. MOPAC EXPY, Suite 105, Austin, TX 78759.