Current Job Listings Effective August 2021
Erickson Demel & Co., PLLC. is hiring full-time Staff Accountant position.
- Utilize QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel to make adjusting journal entries and form trial balances necessary for tax return preparation (10%);
- Prepare individual tax returns and consult with individual clients with family short-term and long-term tax planning and estate plans (20%);
- Prepare tax returns for Corporate, Partnership, Fiduciary and Exempt Organization by using CCH ProFx Tax software (20%);
- Prepare federal and state tax in addition to payroll and sales tax, resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information (15%);
- Prepare monthly write-ups for clients including financial statements, bank reconciliations, journal entries, payroll tax, and year-end W-2s and 1099s (15%);
- Research current tax regulation in compliance with IRS, DOR and some lending banks and resolve back taxes from IRS and/or DOR (10%);
- Prepare workpapers and statements to support IRS and state tax audit requests (10%)
Position requires a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field. Must have Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or be eligible to sit for CPA exam (Any U.S. state acceptable); Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel; Experience with individual and corporate tax related issues.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code ERICKSON2021 to: Erickson Demel & Co., PLLC., 7800 N. Mopac, Suite 105, Austin, Texas 78759.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Master’s
Contact Name: Dede Schryver